Working with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) loan program, BEFCU can help small businesses access the financing they need to compete, grow, and succeed.
Financing Options with a BEFCU SBA loan:
- Working Capital – short and long term
- Business Expansion - grow your business
- Inventory Purchases – don’t get caught short
- Franchise Purchase – become part of a larger enterprise
- Equipment – update equipment, improve facilities, and add critical growth elements
Power your business and cover those expenses that will help you expand, innovate, and thrive.
Loan Amount: up to $350,000
Interest rate: varies based on loan size, term and purpose.
Term: up to 10 years (no prepayment penalty).
To get started, click here to fill out a form. BEFCU’s Business Loan Officer will contact you within 24 hours (Monday – Thursday).
SBA Loans: Bourns Employees Federal Credit Union is part of the SBA preferred lender program
Loan Rates: Loans subject to credit approval. Rate may differ depending on creditworthiness and underwriting factors.
SBA Small Business Owner: 500 or fewer employees.
If you would like to get more information on becoming a SEG, please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org Benefits of being a SEG click here for brochure.
Go to main navigation